Saturday, April 25, 2009

Excitement

I finished my exams yesterday, O don't think I did too bad. I answered all the questions on them anyway.

"Why is Ben up at quarter to six, and blogging?" There are three reasons for this. 
  1. Ben is a fisherman and a morning person. My attitude goes down the later I get up, although I've worked on that over this year and I'm much less crabby when I stay up late, get up late, or lose 4-all hours my sleep for one night
  2. I got that butterfly feeling in my stomach I get Christmas morning. 
  3. Explains reason 2. Choir tour starts today, and I'm as nervous as I am excited. I still need to pack in fact. But I don't think I'll be able to blog while on the road. So I'm getting one in right now.
I almost don't want to do this, but I want to as well, because I've invested hours into getting my lines ready for this. If dad decides to come and get me after the tour like he's planning, this will be the last thing I do with my friends here. I'm gonna save the emotional blog for when I get back from the tour.


No comments: