Thursday, May 21, 2009

I saw the future, but I couldn't see what was in it.

I’ve been doing some thinking lately. Most of it is either incoherent or completely fictional so I won’t mention the bulk of it. But what I’m zeroing in on it the thoughts about what to do for the rest of my life. I need to figure out what I want to do, and fast, but I’m finding it difficult to decide what I want to do. I feel like there are so many options, and I have too little time to review them.

I don’t know if anyone at the college noticed or not, but I’m not really a decisive person. I have a hard time choosing between things, even when they appear to be exact opposites. It’s part of why many of my decisions are made slowly, and why I’m rather stubborn about reviewing the options again when a new one comes up.

This will be one of the bigger decisions of my life, and I want to be sure that I get it right. At the same time I want to get my decision over with quickly. I also want some meat, and there doesn’t appear to be any in this house. Oops, one of the of the bulk ones escaped. Maybe it’s time for a nap, or another episode of the X files, or I could look for meat, it is suppertime.

No comments: