Thursday, May 14, 2009

Facebook= (>.<)

So for anyone who checks my blog, my facebook is frozen, and that’s why I haven’t changed anything on it. Stupid dial-up, and stupid people who designed a popular networking program for “everyone” that requires something that not everyone has. Oh well, I hate facebook anyway.

A lot has happened in the last while so here is the summary.

I’ve been fishing for the last couple of weeks, and I am so glad to be back. As I figured it regulated my sleep schedule, so I’m back to the 9:30/10 PM – 5:30/AM sleep times, without an alarm! I feel rejuvenated.  It’s been nice on the water, and I’ve been able to clearly see most of the sunrises so far. Let me assure you, no sunrise can be more beautiful than one seen rising from the water. The bad side is that lobster is only 2.75 a pound. For the people who don’t exactly understand how bad that is, Grampy needs at least 4 $ a pound to break even.

I finally got around to ordering a nice recurve bow. I ordered a Chek Mate bow with black walnut limbs, 58 inches tall, 29 inch draw length, and 55 pound draw. The awesome news is that each order is custom made and costs about 300 dollars Canadian! Bad news is that because its custom made, and they are very cheap and popular it will take up to 8 months for them to make it and send it to me. It’ll still be a fantastic Christmas present.

I taught our adult Sunday school class this last Sunday. I felt nervous, but I used the training and knowledge I gained from MCC so everything came together fairly well. I’d tell you what the lesson was, but the book is far from my reach right now. Dad says I did such a great job that he’s going to take the summer off and let me teach Sunday school for the rest of the summer (>_<). Worse things could happen I suppose, he’s after Ted to preach a sermon sometime soon. I think he’s trying to train us to do his jobs so he doesn’t have to do anything.

Update next week

No comments: