Friday, April 27, 2007

Kill the unborn world!

Ted was reading me something from one of his schoolbooks today; it both amazed and horrified me. He told me that about 65 million unborn children are aborted per year worldwide. I did some math and assuming that this rate continues for the next 100 years and each person conceives four children I have found that per 100 babies conceived about 52 will be aborted. If this rate continues for about 2000-3000 years, the population will decrease to less than 200 million people! I know not all of the numbers I'm using are 100% accurate, but if the rate I'm predicting is marginally right there will be less than 10 million people to worry about the supposed asteroid that is to hit earth 100 000 years from now.

You know, 10 million people could live in Tokyo, Japan with lots of room to spare (The current population of Tokyo is about 26,440,000 people).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The harm is more immediate than years down the road. Once a civilization draws a line that says"This much of humanity is not worthy of having its life protected by law, the line can then be moved to allow the killing of any undesireable group of people. I worked for years to raise awareness of this atrocity in PEI, which is almost the only place in the world where you cannot legally kill your baby. (Places in the U.S. are tightening their laws lately. This is the point of battle between the Christians and the non-Christians world-wide. Ask me, I know about this.

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I sent you , via e-mail, an article that says many British doctors are refusing to do abortions. Yay.
I once was told to "Follow the Money" to find the machinery that keeps abortion running. Two days ago, I figured it out. Ask your dad if he sees the dollar trail. Then ask me