Monday, December 1, 2008

Insomniac?

I have, for the first time of my life, pulled a true all nighter.
True I have attmpted this before, but I've always chickend out at about 3 or 4 AM and had a 2 -4 hour nap.
I've been functioning for 27 hours now, and it has taught me what everyone else at the college experiencese on a regular basis. I never want this experience again.

I don't reall feel anymore, everything I see is a haze, recoignision and understanding are blended together in a way that nothing makes scence. I think, no wait I don't right now. Weird things are flying through my head...

purple cows.
1624 over duckie.

I'm looking forward to bed tonight.

1 comment:

Andy Rayner said...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we goooooooo!. Welcome to adulthood Ben!
Now you know why I am up at 2 am so many mornings getting things done. They simple need doing for the kingdom.
How are you feeling? The cold passing?